Buy Me a Coffee vs Patreon | Patreon Alternatives | How To Set Up Buy Me a Coffee (For Beginners)

Buy Me a Coffee vs Patreon | Patreon Alternatives | How To Set Up Buy Me a Coffee (For Beginners)

Today I will do a synopsis video comparing buy me a coffee vs patreon.

Plenty of people have asked me what type they will choose, which will be really better, is ‘ Buy Me a Coffee 'worth using, what about fees and so on.

And I'm sure that you're watching this video because you are too.

Okay, in this video, I'm gonna give you an honest overview and hope you've found your answer, your condition and the answer within my video.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Damon Paull Hits Amazon Best-Seller with “Empathetic Leadership,” Co-Authored with Chris Voss

Is It Time for a Modification? Indications Your Lymington Sunroom Requirements a Roof Replacement

Is It Time for an Upgrade? Exploring Conservatory Roof Covering Substitute in Winchester